Thursday, June 5, 2014

Androgynous




Good evening people! It's almost bed time for me here in Sweden.
Spent most of the day trying to get some trades going with stuff from The Arcade, but this round it's pretty hard to get trades going it seems. I usually have all items I want within a few days, but I am still missing plenty of pieces.

Anyway, on to the pictures.
I went to the Mens Department because they have awesome stuff every round and I am not that picky about items being female or male, so I think my look turned out pretty androgynous, don't you think?




Style Card:
Hair: [taketomi]_Takeshi_Balayage (@ Mens Department)
Bolo tie: ISON - bolo tie (eagle) RARE
Ears: [theSkinnery] Elongated Puki Ear
Shirt: Spirit Store - June shirts unisex [BLACK] (@ Mens Department)
Eyes: {Dead Apples} Solar Eyes II - Waterfall (@ Mens Department)

No comments:

Post a Comment