Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Flooded Apartment



Hua have I had a confusing two days! The blog has been acting up and some people havn't been able to view it. I've thrown everything upside down and back trying to solve it, and I think I finally did! And if it's still acting up, I will throw the computer out of the window, jump on it and go to bed and sleep myself to death! lol.

In the meantime, enjoy the picture, taken in my new apartment I picked up at The Arcade, decorated and had fun with, but apparently a water pipe broke and my apartment got flooded, ohwell!

Style Card:
Hair: *booN HYA209 hair black/chocolate/purple
Kimono: -Pixicat- Oriental Kimono (Black) (@ The Arcade)
Shoes: ISON - avery strap boots (coal) (@ The Arcade)
Bolotie: ISON - bolo tie (eagle) RARE (Previous Arcade Item)
Shoulder Pet: -Pixicat- Oriental (Dragon) RARE (@ The Arcade)

No comments:

Post a Comment