Friday, May 30, 2014

Holy Rezday Birthday

My Rezday and Birthday are only 5 days apart, that makes both doubly special for me.  So, guess what?  My wonderfully awesome friends, Vi, TacehT, and Johnny, all decided to throw me a Rezday Birthday party at my house.  The only problem was that they forgot to actually invite me!  Some friends they are, huh?  *shakes head*  So instead of getting to party on my special day, I got to do a major clean up!  This was my first look at my house the next morning; you can see me in the doorway.  No *coughs*, no, I'm not doing the walk of shame in the same clothes I had on the night before.  Oh, alright, I am, but I still look hot.  *winks*  And you can see two of the little munchkin culprits in the photo also; Vi and T turned themselves tiny sized to try and freak me out, and it worked!  *shudders*

Can you believe the mess they made!?  As Alex would say, it looks like a hurricane localized inside my house!  I told them I wasn't cleaning up their mess, but they were still drinking and just laughed at me.  At least they saved me a beer.  My house was wrecked; trash everywhere, furniture turned over and even outside in the water, pictures on the floor, a blow up doll on the couch (REALLY?), they knocked a wall down for goodness sake, and you don't even want to know what got left on top of that cake!  It must have been one heck of a party.  Too bad I couldn't BE there.

I almost cried when I saw my lovely little reading nook.  Noooooooo, not my noooooooooook!  But then I took a sip of warm beer and started contemplating my revenge.  T and Johnny are lucky, their Rezday's were before mine, but Vi's is coming up real soon and she was the party planner anyway.  *rubs hands together*

You all should help me think of something good to get her back.  Especially since I almost couldn't write this blog entry because someone, I wonder who *gives Vi the evil eye*, spilled beer in my lap top.  I got most of it out and cleaned up, but my V key keeps sticking, or maybe that is just this weird new twitch I've developed when thinking of my revenge.  Don't be shy, share your ideas!

Poor little Fluffy will appreciate your ideas also.  Little guy got so scared seeing all the weird things at the party, like condoms drying on the wall to be reused (YUCK), that he had to hide on the ceiling fan!  From what I can tell, it seemed to be the only safe place left at my little oasis.  *sighs*  It took quite a bit of coaxing, but I finally got him to come down...now I just need to get him to stop shaking.  Anyone know a good dog therapist?

At least the fireworks were pretty awesome.  Except that T, in her drunken stupor, was standing on the wrong side when she lit the bottle rockets and one went right down her shirt!  She will have to patent that crazy little dance she did when she gets out of the hospital!  *laughs*

In other news, for my birthday I got to go to Disney World with my family...Woot! We hit Hollywood Studios, Magic Kingdom, and Animal Kingdom.  It was a blast, and here are a few pics for you.  I got to see fireworks there also.


Hope all of your rezdays and birthdays are amazing, just like mine.
Big huggles,
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment