Saturday, May 24, 2014

Slink Emma + ItGirls



Hi guys!
It's Saturday and I am suuuper bored, so why not play around a bit with pictures, right?
Also, it's Kaylas RL-birthday (Happy goddamn birthday darling!) and she's going to Disney World, I am sooo jealous and wants to go with her!

Anyway, so I have this huge thing for mesh heads, so I thought I would try out Slink's Emma Mesh Head, since it's the one I prefer of the two Slink has released so far.

I have been a bit on the fence about this head, because I think it looks a bit odd with the original skin, but with this skin from ItGirls it looks soooo damn awesome!

I wish my TheMeshProject head had the emotes Slinks does, cuz they are just simply awesome! Especially the emote I have in the picture above, LOVE IT!

The body is a mesh body (Yes, I am ALL mesh these days!) is from WowMeh and is fantastic, and I am wearing the Glam Affair skin on the body. I love Glam Affairs body, but  they charge a bit too much for the appliers for the WowMeh body. I think L$429 is a bit steep for a single applier, but the body is so gorgeous I guess I am willing to pay it.

Style Card:
Head: Slink Visage Head Pack - Emma
Skin: ItGirls - Slink Visage Applier - Pale
Body: ~WowMeh - Style ( v3.0) + Glam Affair - WowMeh - Skin Applier Europa
Hair: +Spellbound+ Junko // Natural Selection {WEAR}

No comments:

Post a Comment