Monday, May 12, 2014

Huggles to all my new friends!

Hi Everyone *waves*,

  I'm Kayla Bombastic and I will be joining my amazing bestie, Alex, in this wonderful blog venture. Mine and Alex's styles are very different, so that should make this a very interesting blog for you all. It has been a while since I have blogged for SL, I miss it and am very much looking forward to this. If I leave out any information from an outfit that you wish to know, please don't hesitate to ask in comments or by contacting me in world.






















  I decided to brighten up this slightly gloomy day in SL with this scrumptious bustier that I got from *Epic* in the Boobie Love Hunt. What makes it even better is that it is called Bombastic. How great is it to have a shirt with my last name?! *giggles* It comes with panties also, which I am not wearing because my skinny jeans from [Cynful] are just a tad too low, but oh, so sexy. I accessorized with my hot colorful heels from Hucci and then had fun adding jewelry that is just as colorful to match. I really enjoy the rose necklace and earrings from !! maci. I was able to wear one piece at a time and make each one a different color, so much fun.

Be sure to check out the hunt and I look forward to seeing you all back here again and again!

Much love and huggles,
Kayla

Shirt: *Epic* Bombastic Sleepy Neko Bustier {Leo-Pink} FREE in the Boobie Love Hunt
Jeans: [Cynful] Skinny Jeans
Jewelry: !! maci ~ Love Roses Earrings & Necklace (From Market Place)
Jewelry: Chop Zuey - A Wee Bit o Easter Cyan, Pk, & Yw Bangles
 Jewelry: MG - Rings - Khaleesi's Ring Of Power
Shoes: ::HH:: Hucci Talasea Sandal
Eyelashes: Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Paris Show Girl (From Market Place)
Eyes: Mayfly - Luminous - Mesh Eye (Forest Green Shadow, w2)
Hair: ^;^CaTwA^;^ Britney/Wheat
Skin: *League* Skin Erin Sunkiss Aurora Blonde
Teeth: ::JOLI:: Teeth Tattoo
Lipstick: [PF] Glossy Pout Lipstick - Berry Smoothie 
Hands & Feet: Slink
Boobs: Lolas :::Tango Mirage :::


No comments:

Post a Comment