Monday, May 12, 2014

Candle Light


A bit of a romantic mood today, so I thought candlelight and rose petals would suit this post very well! (And just FYI, my pictures are best viewed big, so click them for a better look! :D)
I also looove these underwear, and they came with the newest update of the WowMeh mesh body, and let me tell you, THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER!
I didn't have to photoshop out rough edges and other crap for it to look smooth, and that is so awesome!
I am really hoping more designers will add clothing appliers for this body, because it's so gorgeous, just look at the pictures!



Style Card:
Head: TheMeshProject/TheShops!
Hair: Magika [02] Almonds
Hand Bracelets: ~Tantalum~ The Klohie Hand Bracelet (Hunt Gift)
Piercing: - Pr!cK - IndiA SEPTUM { SilveR }(She & Him)
Shoes/Feet: Slink Siren Stilettos Silver/Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
Mesh Body: ~WowMeh - Style ( v2.9)

No comments:

Post a Comment