Saturday, May 10, 2014

Sway Away (First Post!)





Hi guys!
Allow me to introduce myself: My name is Alexxandra Sorbet, and I will bring you awesome fashion and beautiful pictures together with the gorgeous Kayla Bombastic!
I have been blogging about SL fashion before, but stopped for a long while, because I just wanted to take pretty pictures. So I decided that I can actually blog my pretty pictures, and not JUST fashion, but ofcourse I will add style cards in every single post I do!
This look was inspired by Kayla inviting me to go to a Second Life surfing contest to watch Johnny surf. I don't really get SL surfing (No, I still don't! LOL), but I had quite fun, and Johnny did great, I THINK! So here you go, a bikini that I wore to the surf contest, added some wings that's inspired by the surfing waves and some other accessories.




Style Card:
Skin: Egozy.Anjali Genetic (Porcelain) (Body),  
Mesh Head+Skin on head: TheMeshProject!'Fierce' (Deluxe)/TheShops! 
Hands+Feet: Slink High Feet/Elegant1  
Bikini: *MC* Bow Bikini 3-pack - White  
Headpiece: .Atomic. {Gacha} Wish Master - Headpiece RARE (Fantasy Gacha Carnival)  
Wings: Sensations Angel Wings  
Hair: !lamb. Rizzo - Ombre & Root Pack (Collabor88)  
Shoes: ::HH:: Hucci Pinup Peep - Moonglow (Collabor88)

No comments:

Post a Comment