Wednesday, July 9, 2014

In the Jungle



Hello world!
It's hot as hell in Sweden and I'm inside in the cooling air of my air conditioning.
Sweden is extremely hot right now and it's up sniffing on 90°F.

While this is NOT normal for Sweden, it's quite nice as long as you don't have to walk more than to the kitchen, bathroom and possibly take a few steps out in the garden, lol!

So I went visiting Collabor88, which is one of my favourite events, I just wish it would be as when it started, meaning that more designers offered their creations for L$88. These days there are VERY few items under L$188. If creators lowered their prices I would shop ALOT more at this event, and support more than 2-3 designers each round.

Style Card:
Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Cheetah Hair - Solstice (@Collabor88)
Dress: [celoe.kenya.dress.mongoose] (@Collabor88)
Skin: -Glam Affair - Oakley skin - Asia 06
Necklace: ISON - safari tribe necklace (gold) (@Collabor88)
Eyes: {Dead Apples} Solar Eyes II - Waterfall

No comments:

Post a Comment