Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Nympf



Yesterday (when these pictures were taken) I spent hours and hours taking pictures, editing and trying to get them right. I just couldn't get the pictures the way I wanted them.

Originally I planned on doing a chic outfit in a city environment, but I just couldn't get the pictures up to my standard at all!
I really hate those days, when nothing is going my way, but atleast these pictures made me relatively satisfied!

I am wearing TheShops! mesh body in these pictures, it's sooo gorgeous but I so wish I could hide parts of it so I could wear clothing, or that they had skin or clothing appliers!

The mask I found at Cosmetic Fair which closes TODAY! I totally missed this event and was happy I could hit it before it closes. I got back to my home with several new pieces.



Style Card:
Skin: THESKINSHOP (07) (SKIN) 'Deja' (Toned)
Lipstick: THESKINSHOP (07) (LIPSTICK) 'Hollywood' (Red)
Mesh Body: #TheMeshProject (BETA) Body(f)
Hair: *Milk* Hair~ Jupiter *Essentials*
Mask: Swallow STUDS and BLACK glitter (@ Cosmetic Fair)
Earrings: Donna Flora DARK earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment