Friday, August 1, 2014

Relaxing By the River



It's Friday yet again and I'm sitting by my computer, drinking coke and eating chips and thinking.. What should I do to spark my artistic side..
Well the answer was, go get some Enchantment items!

The dress I'm wearing is a prize @ Enchantment sim that you can get by stamping your Enchantment card in 20 stores that are in this Enchantment round.
How do you get the card? Well simply purchase one (or more) items featured in this round of the Enchantment event! Read more about it HERE!

Back to the dress! It's from Pixicat and I love almost everything they release, it's just simply my style and the items are wonderfully executed.



Style Card:
Dress: -Pixicat- Fatima.Dress (All) (@ Enchantment)
Hair: *booN POI481 hair black/chocolate/purple
Jewelery: MG - Headdress - Ashira Teardrop (@ Uber)
Eyes: [Buzz] Arcane Eyes - Coyote
Eyebrows: Just Magnetized - Diva Brows - Brunette
Skin: THESKINSHOP (20) (SKIN) 'Chanel' (Fit)
Location: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/WinterFall/217/158/22

No comments:

Post a Comment