Thursday, August 21, 2014

But first, just let me take a #SELFIE




Hi guys! I have been slacking too much lately! I have had too much RL and I am also waiting on my new wacom tablet, can't wait til I can start making skins again! I have REALLY missed being creative!

I went looking at houses and new store buildings, and ran across this awesome buiding at Abiss, I totally want it but I think it's a bit too expensive for a house I just stand around in anyway, and never have any friends over. So I didn't buy it, atleast not yet!




Style Card:
Head+Mesh Body: #TheMeshProject (BETA) Deluxe Body(f) + Head(f) - Fierce
Shirt: Blueberry Myst - Mesh - Unbuttoned Tucked in Shirts Black
Skirt: FashionNatic Marleen Zipped Skirt
Hair: (Milana) Nikola - Light Blondes (tinted)

No comments:

Post a Comment